Please note we won't be serving food when we re-open.
Why Our Pub is Great
We’re always ready with a warm welcome at the Red Lion in Brereton. From being the perfect place to catch up with friends over a drink or two, to serving delicious honest meals when you feel like a treat; we’re sure you’ll feel right at home on your visit to the Red Lion. We have a great selection of traditional pub games, sports TV and free Wifi throughout the pub. As a family-friendly pub, children are more than welcome when dining and dogs are welcome in the bar area when kept on a lead.
Our menu is full of quality traditional pub food, with classic pub grub at the heart of our menu. This means you can expect no-nonsense great classics on every visit. We know that no meal is complete without a drink, we have a fantastic variety of ales, lagers, wines, spirits and soft drinks. Being Cask Marque Accredited, you know that every pint we pull will be perfect.
We have space to eat outside as well as inside should you wish to do so, with our outdoor area facing a bowling green.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Red Lion soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.